NEC MultiSync® PA242W
24” 16:10 standard-gamut LCD display ideal for graphics applications
Perfect for online graphics, video and photography, the 24” NEC MultiSync PA242W delivers accurate, consistent and repeatable color and offers a wide range of connectivity options (including HDMI) for use in every desktop environment.
• 99.6% sRGB coverage reliably reproduces colors for the most desktop displays
• Internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs) allow the accurate display of up to 1.07 billion colors out of a palette of 4.3 trillion for lossless color and smooth images and hardware calibration
• Built-in USB hub with DisplaySync Pro™controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
• AmbiBright™ ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness based on lighting conditions
• Multiple connectivity options, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI and VGA, allow connections from multiple types of devices
• XtraView+™ technology provides for the widest viewing angles available (up to 178°) with minimal off-angle color shift
• Four-way ergonomic stand boasts pivot, swivel, tilt and height-ad justment up to 150mm to maximize your viewing comfort
• Free MultiProfiler software provides complete control over the five picture modes. This includes loading any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching.
DisplaySync Pro is a type of KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) switch. It allows multiple computers to be connected to the monitor through USB and share the attached USB devices, such as a keyboard and mouse, saving desktop space and increasing productivity.
MultiSync P/PA Series Picture in Picture
Displays a either second video source or the same video source in an adjustable sub-window over the main video source. The Picture in Picture window can display the video source in the same or an alternate color space.
MultiSync P/PA Series Picture by Picture
Displays a either second video source or the same video source in an window beside the main video source. The Picture by Picture window can display the video source in the same or an alternate color space.